Monday, July 14, 2008

Fortune cookie 1

I may or may not be updating daily from now on... It's not as much fun any more when you know you have to. Only interesting tidbits will go up from now on.
  • I did my first news story today (which required me to interview a beauty pageant contestant).
  • My orkut fortune says: "Today you will see a fortune cookie that you have never seen before". I haven't seen any cookies today, not even biscuits, let alone biscuits that double up as fortune tellers.

6 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Fortune cookies are always right!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Fortune cookies are always right!

Madhurima said...

which contestant?

Llama said...

@ Moo
Aye aye captain!

@ Moo
Aye aye captain!

@ Madz
The chick who did not get admission 'cause she was into modelling.

onnesha said...

aah!
that girl.
tsk tsk.
ajkal kar chhele meyera..
=P

tuhin said...

Me too , waiting for it since morning