Monday, July 28, 2008

Batman

He's good-looking and super-smart and very-very-very rich. He's the only super-hero whose chaddis, even if worn on the outside, aren't glaring at you all the time aflatoon style. He doesn't have any supernaturally provided superpowers. But he's as strong as superheroes come. Plus, he's got this sexy batmobile that turns into a bike in his latest movie. Did I mention that he's bagged the starring role in a bunch of movies about him beating the bad guys to pulp? In fact, he's so good at his villain bashing that the chap playing the bad guy in the recentest Batman movie actually died a mysterious death in real life. And here is a picture of Batman himself:


Did I mention that he's dating my best friend?

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Hea Hea Hea....
Why so serious? ...hea hea hea....
Let me put a smile on that face...
hea hea hea!!!!

coffee stain said...

hee hee...
whats with the joker mania :D

hea hea hea :D

Aphrodite said...

@oho bail is it bale dating ur frnd...my my!!!

onnesha said...

oh wow.batman dating best fraand.
wata combo,man
=P

Llama said...

@ Moo
You really be Joker.

@ Coffee
Moo gone mad kuch-kuch-hota-hai style.

@ Aphro
Not Bale. This is the real deal. Batman dating my bestie.

@ Onn
I know. I be maha-pleased.