Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 67

This should serve as inspiration for engineers who frequent this blog and harbour dreams of giving up corporate whore-ism.

Work has been long and hard. Almost an 11 hour day. But Ma has bought me four 10-buck packets of Kurkure -- which should last me four wonderful days. :)

And I'm happy.

I do wish that one of my two dogs would double up as a footrest, but well, you can't exactly have everything. Can you now?

Shreya is running away to get married today. Groom unknown. But at least she won't have to waste money on unnecessary relatives.

Onn wants a different post perhaps. Apologies again :P What can I say? I'm a chomu.

8 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

lol,footrest....which dog are u talking about.... ;-)

What's In A Name ? said...

churaanto inissspiring link that! :) thnkx! Mi8 as well end up writin a book sumday. Who knows.

what are the dogs named ??? Julius and Augustus ???

Madhurima said...

u still like kurkure?? i remember u had written in my slam book, way back in class 10, that u cant live witout kurkure :D

coffee stain said...

eije moo
keep mooing.... and he winks also

and "veteran computer programmer"
reminds me of someone :)

Anonymous said...

ahem, doesn't engineer have similar plans???

onnesha said...

bhaaak!
"and i'm happy" does throw some light.but,bhaaak again.ki churanto injustice.
and somebody actually ran away to get married?how come i wasnt informed.did people forget so easily that i am keen(read, desperate) on bening involved in an elopment.
dhush.

Llama said...

@ Moo
Err... my dog...

@ WIAN?
:D You should.
Sugar and Candy are these dogs.

@ Madz
I still can't.

@ Coffee
It's supposed to remind you of someone.

@ Inihos
I believe so. And I sincerely hope so.

@ Onn
One must be careful what one posts. Never know who is doing the reading.

Sam said...

just went thru d link... and well.. all i gotta say is.. its only a matter of time before i get published :P
another techie for u!! :P