Monday, February 18, 2008

One More

17th Feb:
Woke up at ten after ages. Did a lot of ultra-uninteresting things. Started with "The Old Man and the Sea". Will finish it today. Watched a lovely movie: "A Good Year". Please watch.

18th Feb:
Dull. Dull. Dull. Played Scrabble with the comp. Read the paper. Breakfast, lunch, bath. Chatted online with Rishi, Moolah, Madhurima, Boyfriend. Did a "When will you die" test. My dying date is August 11, 2069. I am hoping to extend it by two days, so that I can go for the boyfriend's 86th birthday. I will be a sprightly 85-year-old then. I think I'll die of stuffing myself with too much chocolate cake. A good way to kick the bucket I feel.

4 comments:

Aphrodite said...

hehe...ur funny...

coffee stain said...

my Armageddon's day is Nov 7 2063
.... ki chaap.... koto din bachbo

ad libber said...

Death
Gloom
Examinations
Old Man and the Sea
Examinations
Why does everything come back to examinations?

Llama said...

@ Aphrodite
:D Thankee

@ Coffee Stain
Count your lucky stars. I'll be living a cool 6 years longer than you. Who will I tell my PJs to if you die so soon?

@ Ad Libber
Sigh. It won't keep coming back to exams soon. I envy you for the time being though.