Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Gold Star on the Job

My first assignment got good reviews. To the extent that the boss discussed with his boss that I should be utilized more for writing and less for backend work. Yay! :D

Maybe making those daily posts won't be too tough after all. :D
I'll try at least.

I'm feeling happy.

Love you all for dropping in on my blog. Mwoo:*ooahs!

Btw: Kolkata-based people interested in journalism: If you are interested in being a citizen reporter, let me know. This would involve 3-4 posts a week.

6 comments:

coffee stain said...

do i qualify ?!
...and whats the pay like?!
hee hee

dreamy said...

errr..iye..I think I am interested. :D

ad libber said...

hey, the new year did turn out well after all.
gold star..reminds me of class two.All those stars and excellents.

Aphrodite said...

hey..i wanna be a reporter...wld be so kool being one...but sob sob..im not kolkata based... :( can u get me hired when i drop by end of the year?? pleaz pleaz... ;o)

Llama said...

@ Coffee
They are on the lookout for a full-time boy journo, if you are interested. Citizen reporter, you'll have to come to office and see. I'm not too sure about the details.

@ Dreamy
Added you on gtalk. Same info as for Coffee above.

@ Ad Libber
Those were major motivators weren;t they? The boyfriend doesn't think so. He thinks giving stars to kids is stupid. Sometimes, when I'm not overawed by his intellect, I wonder if he's stupid. Or worse, whether he just pretends to be.

@ Aphrodite
Drop by at the end of the year. Remind me then :P

Carter said...

Awesome! Sounds like this job is really working out for the best! Congratulations are definitely in order! :)