Sunday, April 19, 2009

S.O.S. call

I need truckloads of money. And even more free time. Then I will sit and write an earthshakingly brilliant bestselling book that will bring me still more truckloads of money.

Sigh. Such a nice dream come true that would be.

I'm blogging from work. A first this is. What this means is though, that long posts are a no-no. I would like to do this daily, or on alternate days or even weekly. But sigh... Work seems to have wound me around its crafty l'il finger, and I'm too gutless currently to unentangle myself.

Somebody please rescue me. Send in your donations. I need to get those trucks loaded.

6 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

Brilliant idea this - blogging from office. 'A post a day' from now on ?

Sam said...

dunno about the donation bit. but if blogging from work, try n write whenever you can in a notepad. which means, in say 2-3 days you might have a thought/opinion/observation well etched, and just before you leave for the day post it.
I used to do that all the time back at work. (of course, all this works if u have a terminal of your own at work!! :))

dreamy said...

Yayness. A post a day will be very very good I say!

coffee stain said...

i be after the truck first, lemme get that then i shall start the collections :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Get the truck first.Then sell the truck and put the money in ur socks.It saves up the money u spend on the trucks.
I would normally ask u to keep the trucks to transport hens.But recession's on.U can tell.

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
I tried.

@ Sumit
I planned to. But it doesn't quite work for me.

@ Dreamy
Yayness.

@ Coffee
Gimme truck. Gimme truck.

@ Moo
I don't mind transporting chickens. Then they won't have to cross the road.