Wednesday, April 29, 2009

251

That's for lack of a better idea for a headline.

I'm really tired today. Maybe it's because I scared a lizard. He was taking a stroll on my office terrace floor around the same time as I decided a trip to the loo was needed. He stopped in his tracks and played dead. I gave him a curious look to see if he really was. He didn't move. I walked ahead and looked behind - he was scooting across to the wall, completely relieved that the danger was past.

Sometimes I wonder why lizards scare me so much.

I'm really really tired. And I've got this awesome story to do -- just not enough time to get my brain cells around it.

And. And. Anyone who says History is boring has just not read the right books.

5 comments:

ad libber said...

Oh I know. You should totally read the History of railway construction in India, it is a story of such loose moral senses and violences, you could make a very interesting movie on it.

I wish our textbooks had focussed on all the interesting things the Britishers did and not only the oppression part.

Sigh, I am fanatical about the topic. But it it fascinating.

Madhurima said...

no comments abt history!

n abt the lizard...hehehehe!!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

history rocks.period.

dreamy said...

I've always loved history in school, as a subject.

and lizards....well sigh...kichhu bola nei.

loony girl said...

istory besh bhalo.

lizards besh scary.

also has nu blog.
see you okhane!!

http://loonypages.blogspot.com/