Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Of ACs and cows

Uff... long day. Nearly 10 hours. Tomorrow's going to be longer. But the AC in office is godsend. For a change I'm not even grumblebumming about the long day.

There was something I wrote down this morning to copy-paste here, but it is not to be found. I also heard this awesome cow song: http://travel.webshots.com/video/3099383350079233465

I have this fascination for cows. I want to own one called Daisy someday to ride to work. Just hope she doesn't get scared off by the crazy autos at Chandni.

7 comments:

Sam said...

reminds me of mahadevi verma, a hindi authoress, and she had a cow. n she wrote quite a few essays coz of the cow, some of which we had to study for class x boards... u can imagine the fascination for cows now!! apart from the fact that, one rammed straight into my car, which was parked to the side of the street, while i was having a nice lil glass of ganna juice with some friends!!

What's In A Name ? said...

"Crazy About Cows" - What a singularly sweet-sounding title for an autobiography. What say ?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Is that the maddy wala song????

Madhurima said...

thank god for ACs!!! thats the biggest initiative for me to go to work as well!

coffee stain said...

sigh, aaaaaaaaaa ceeeeeeee

Llama said...

@ Sumit
Heehee at the cow story. I luckily did not read those 'gaaye humari maata hai' essays. Hence my love for the species.

@ WIAN?
I likes.

@ Moo
It is.

@ Madz
Aye aye ma'am. (Lol, you're actually one).

@ Coffee
Gimme truckload of money. I will buy you one.

Sam said...

oh how i wish it was a "gaay humari maata hai" types. the questions wud have been much simpler.
it was about a the life of a cow, n how she died in the end...
the lady wrote a same one for a deer too, if i recollect correctly. quite an animal lover. excellent writer.
except the question paper based on that was too much!! luckily had a beautiful tuition mate ;)