Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 250

I didn't realise till a few minutes ago, but this is my Happy 250th post. 2nd happy birthday of blog also coming up.

Which brings me to my budday plans. I heading to M'bai. There's talk of Goa, but I think I'd rather lol around the house, meet friends, ex-bosses and ex-colleagues and basically have a nostalgia trip. But I'm still undecided.

Oooh.. I had dinner at One Step Up last night. The Chicken Paprika was yumm, though it gave me a runny tummy.

Do I give too many details?

I half want a Dev R Nil dress for my budday. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

But new mini laptop might soon be mine. Poppa has been offering.

While I'm still rambling, Shreya has new pup - Labrador. It's tingu and has big feet and elderly eyes. I like him.

And see this mew:

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,lookatthat cat!!!

coffee stain said...

more dress chai eh!!! chaaawp!! the weather in calcutta is more take off clothes than put on :D
jignesh saala

Anonymous said...

Happy 250...

Madhurima said...

u wont b here for budde?? :(
jaoar agey treat diye jash tahole!!!