Friday, January 2, 2009

There's been a change in plans

I spend too much time doing things I dislike and too little doing things I enjoy. So there's been a major change in my daily routine which is being propped up by a new New Year's Resolution; one that I had a tough time keeping through most of yesterday. The resolution is that I will worry no more. I've recently developed this tendency to keep going over and over the same things 144 times a day till I'm almost a basket case. I'm not doing that anymore. So whenever a nasty thought enters my head I start thinking of my next fix and voila! I'm stressed no more (at least temporarily).

The New Year concept is kinda silly for Kolkata weather. It comes bang smack in the middle of winter (if you can call this winter). But it gives you a chance to start a new MS Excel sheet for accounts. And a chance to say 'Go away' to all the nastiness of last year. Psychology is a strange subject truly.

This post is quite a rambler. Haven't been posting much at all of late. Blogging is one of the things I do like you see. Even if I type on about nothing in particular. So if my resolution survives me, GGG should see a post population explosion in the coming months.

PS: Going to work is going to be even more irritating with the auto problem these days. There are too many angles to this story... but for starters, I seriously think Mamata should start a bigshit company called Miscellany Bachao Committee. After Krishijomi Bachao and Auto Bachao, this could become an entrepreneur's dream in the TV18 scheme of things. She could even buy up the Nano Bachao Committee and steal the patents, copyrights, trademark, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.

4 comments:

causticji said...

New Year is silly in the southern hemisphere :|

There is a capitalist hidden not so deep inside Mamata indeed.

Are share autos a thing of the past now?

What's In A Name ? said...

Day -1 post then, is it ?

coffee stain said...

besh the come back :P
fixated toh
hi5

Llama said...

@ Rekaf
I think Mamata dear would do very well in the corporate sphere, if we could get someone to do the thinking and decision-making for her. The rest she'll manage.

Share autos ain't dying yet. I'll keep you posted.

@ WIAN?
And Day 2 is ready as well.

@ Coffee
hi5 hi5 :D