Saturday, January 10, 2009

---> :D

After a long time, I felt that my job is rather worthwhile. I'm not sure how long this feeling will last. Going by past experience, not very long. But it is a good feeling. Part of the new realisation may be due to my New Year's resolution - Episode 24 (my ever-increasing age) not to worry.

I've finally found the secret to successfully keeping New Year's resolutions. And I'm going to type this just once. So read carefully.

The secret to successfully following a New Year's resolution is to find one that is sufficiently difficult to keep, something that you have to do constantly, and something that, if kept, provides far more benefit than the mere satisfaction of having adhered to that resolution.

Aunty Poojo has been saying very wise things of late. Particularly to the blogger named Solo, who recently had a scratch on her cornea and has in her last post put up adorable pictures of her cat Gin and dog Pyro. Here's the link.

I've this post in mind that I'm preparing in my head. If all goes well, it should be up here soon-ish. But no promises.

There was something meaningful that I wanted to write, but its flown outta of the window. However, Arsenal just scored a goal against Bolton. So you may cheer :D

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

aaah,Roy made u an arsenal fan...poo,change to ManU...we rule.. :P :P

coffee stain said...

manU bal!
tui aar honu supposrt kor baal!!
arsenal arsenaaaaaaaal!!!
high paying brothels and manU
arsenal notun talent :P

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

baaaaaal,brothelgiri done by chelsea and likes...not ManU....arsenal be ass-fora

Llama said...

@ Moo
I no Arsenal fan. Roy dekhchilo while I was blogging. I just threw in the information. I Real Madrid fan. I like Raul.

@ Coffee and Moo
Aar ektu jhogra korle partish.

What's In A Name ? said...

real REAL MADRID fan ekebaare!