Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomly

Major repairs happening in the main bathroom. It looks like a cemetry. Grandma is hence refusing to sleep in her usual room :D

Met an interesting dog-feeding sadhu on the bus who claimed who claimed he used to be a neta at one time. Now he's just 'chhera faata'. (I didn't meet him meet him... but he was on the bus with me, seated a few seats away)

I found a stray I'd like to feed. I'm not an activist type like Shreya, so I can't just feed kuttas from the goodness of my heart. But I like this one. So starting tomm maybe I'll get her some biscuits - if I see her again that is. She's all ribs it seemed to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

solo will like your new resolution...

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

i be stray too...amakeo biscuit khawa naa... :P