Monday, October 8, 2007

Defining Me

Went to this link, and found out how I will be defined in the dictionary:

Pooja [noun] -- A person with a taste for acorns.

Err... does that make me a squirrel?

I tried it with my preferred nickname, and here is what I got:

Poojo [adjective] -- Similar to butter in texture and appearance

How cute! So I am an utterly-butterly squirrel?

And now I am hooked. Let me try with the name on my ID:

Pooja Chakrabarty [adjective] -- Smells like teen spirit

So I am an utterly-butterly squirrel with the mind of a teenager :)

Conclusion: I am becoming flakier by the day!

5 comments:

dreamy said...

Adrita - [noun] Master of storytelling!



I am sooo proud of me!...[:D]

coffee stain said...

rishi --
[noun]:

A person who is constantly high

..............woah it read my mind

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

debanuj-[noun] :Visually addictive

OMFG!!!!

Llama said...

Wow! Y'all got such good ones!
How did I land up with "person with a taste for acorns"?

Dyaus Spes said...

You have already read mine. BTW here it is again.

Dyaus -- [noun]: A person who enjoys the smell of rotten eggs. :D

So you don't need to feel left out with bad now. I have Rotten Eggs. :D