Thursday, October 4, 2007

Contradictory Pulls

I don't feel like sleeping. I am sleepy. I don't like the pressure of having to wake up in the morning. And I have lots of work lined up for tomorrow.

Have come to the conclusion that I used to be really stupid about 2 years ago. (I may still be. But the IQ has seen considerable improvement. Credit goes to Mumbai city, the hours spent commuting, and the pelting rain. Also all those MA-level books that broadened my narrow, ignorant mind.)

I feel like writing more. And I don't feel like writing more. I'm tired. And I want to go partying. I want to rest. And I want to read/watch TV/call a friend. And I don't want to do any of those things. I feel depressed. And I feel on top of the world. I hate being overloaded with work. And I can't do anything about it.

Nothing.

Except...

Grumble. Grumble. Grumble. Grumble. ZZzzzzz..

5 comments:

Dyaus Spes said...

Have a good night sleep, my lady.

*whispers*

coffee stain said...

...(in whispers) why is everyone whispering.....
as antonio montana wud have said " you gotta do what you gotta do "

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

grumble grumble grumble!!!...
hmpfh!!

Unknown said...

uuff....i feel like that so often myself... i whinge i whinge whinge and whinge..!

Llama said...

Thank you all for your whispers, advice, grumbles, whinges, and empathies! :D