Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Clumsiness and Miscellany

This morning at breakfast, my toast fell onto the floor. Yes, it fell buttered side down. I picked it up and ate it anyway. I did try to look for visible dog/cat fur and dust particles, but found nothing to worry about. If there were some microscopic impurities, oh well, a visit to the doc shall beckon.

I think today was a clumsy day. I dropped a five buck coin into the corner of the cushion of the cabbie's cab. It's disappeared into the folds of the cushion. Maybe it will turn up on some day when he needs five bucks. Besta luck Mr. CabMan!

Later, I also tripped on a manhole cover. No, it was shut. There was no reason for me to trip over it. Clumsiness doesn't need a reason. It just needs a moment. (Wow! That was deep!)

Got myself a graffiti tee recently. It says: "I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them." Now, that's one tee that fits me to the tee.

Oh… and the long-delayed Harry Potter review? Here it is:
It was okay. Expected a better climax. Didn't happen. Story of all the Harry Potter movies. Lands you with great expectations. Then happily underperforms.

Am sitting on the window in my room in my home after ages. This really is my favourite place in the whole world. Two of my three four-legged bitches are snoring on the bed. The vet came to give them a manicure this morning. How much drama they did!! We had to tie their snouts with a crepe bandage, and then I half sat on them to keep them still.

I wish I could own a pig. (Yeah, it's one of those days where I have these nutty wishes.) And I think I'll go buy a camera phone one of these days.

2 comments:

coffee stain said...

why a camera phone...get a camera.... phones for hello and goodbyes..... camera's for memories......i guess i am biased...... my camera phone recently got stolen.....so i re-vowed to never buy a fancy phone... camera is whats the bomb! lol

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

the bread always falls buttered side down..doesnt it..always!!!...
But i eat it anyway too!!
..and yes yes,get a pig!!!
I support coffee stain's comment too...camera phones suck!!