Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weary Me

Wanted to finish off the long-pending tag with this post, but too tired to go reminiscing about years gone by. Plus, I read too much over the weekend (didn't step outta the house due to overpowering weariness), and now I'm stuck with an eye infection-irritation. Sigh. This office life is going to take some getting used to. And there is talk of there being a 6-day week now. Sob! Haven't chatted in ages though I'm blinking on Gtalk everyday. Bought harem pants which look odd when I wear them.

But apart from all these downers, life ain't half bad. Have saved money this month. Read lots. And the breeze coming through my window is loverly!

2 comments:

coffee stain said...

pay-per minute....baabaa
you making money off o us.....
:O
the nerve

Llama said...

This is the comment you make after assuming that I'm sad?? Is this the way to cheer up a girl?