Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Gibberish

I've eaten too much mutton today. Excuse any typos -- my hands are turning into hooves.

Did not play Holi this year. :( The only patch of colour this weekend came from my supercute pet llama (ref.: previous post).

Absolutely love Hershey's chocolates!

Have done a lot of reading this weekend. Finally finished 'The Kite Runner' - loved it. Re-read 'The Little Prince'. Literally rushed through all 260-odd pages of 'The Calcutta Chromosome'. The last is one cool book!

My supersmart boyfriend allegedly climbed up trees and fell asleep on their branches. He claims that this is pure 'legend', and may not be entirely true. But how cool is that!!!

(Errm.. I seem to be overdoing the exclaimation marks in this post.)

Oh oh oh!!!! I bought a digi-cam from Chomu Kunda. It's nearly new and I got the 8500-worth cam for 5500! Am quite kicked and treating it like it's a butterfly or something.

3 comments:

coffee stain said...

yay on the camera part..... and climbing trees and sleeping on em... sheesh....tell im to stop monkeying around :P

Llama said...

Heehee.. i'll pass on the msg to the wannabe monkey.

And thank u for being my loyal blog reader.

coffee stain said...

i guess i have lots o time on my hands.... sigh