Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Fairy Tale Life

I'd like to live a fairy tale. Once upon a time I'd ride a unicorn to Neverland and hook up with Peter Pan. I'd trade in a donut for Captain Hook's hook-hand and get a pet cat for Tinkerbelle. Then, I'd drop in at Nottingham for a vacation, bonk the Sheriff on the head, rob the rich to feed poor me, and grab a dance with Friar Tuck. If I've enough poor box money saved up, I'd hitch a ride on Dumbo's back and whoosh over to the Jungles of India and sing "Look for the bear necessities" with Baloo and Bagheera right till happily ever after arrives.

But picture abhi baaki hai mere dost:

While I'm living my fairy tale I'd like to meet the following:
-Johnny Depp
-Shahrukh Khan
-Santa Claus
-G.B.Shaw
-The Cheshire Cat

While I'm living my fairy tale I'd like to visit the following:
-The Leaning Tower of Pisa
-Disneyland
-The Bermuda Triangle
-Greece
-Pluto, back when it was a planet

While I'm living my fairy tale I'd like to do the following:
-A pirate
-Play the guitar in a concert
-Turn into Madonna
-Fly on butterfly wings
-Fall off a hammock

Once all that is done, the happily ever after to my fairy tale will gleefully stroll in.

3 comments:

dreamy said...

:)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

The Cheshire Cat is a bitch!!!!....
beshi bhao khaaye!! :-P

Llama said...

@ dreamy
:) back at you

@ moolah
The Chesire Cat is male! Hence not a "bitch". And oto ki bhao?