Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bucket List

I actually had a list of stuff to do before RR tagged me for this not-so-taggish affair. And this is stuff to do before I turn 25. There is another list of things to do before I turn 100, but I can't seem to find it. I guess both the lists would fit into this "List of the things you want to do in life before you kick the bucket". So here goes nothing:

1. Eat a big bucket of KFC all by myself. (I actually start with a bucket :P)
2. Make a trip to Europe (even if it is to some airport and back).
3. Go to the loo on the plane.**
4. Learn to play a musical instrument.
5. Be in a movie.**
6. Watch 3 movies in a theatre in a day.
7. Walk those dog/horse-like things down from the Museum to the Oberoi Grand.
8. Have a date in a museum.**
9. Kiss a girl (:p).
10. Get my book published.
11. Win some literature prize (even some obscure one will do).
12. Have kulfi at the Gateway.
13. Eat every kind of street food available in Kolkata in one day.
14. Ride an elephant.**
15. Cook a seven-course meal (once).
16. Knit a muffler.
17. Live on my own for a few months.
18. Take the train on my own.**
19. Read 50 classics. (I don't know if this is possible)
20. Walk around in a wig for a day.
21. Lay in a hammock reading and/or listening to music for a whole day.
22. Stand on Marine Drive and get drenched by the waves.
23. Buy that 6000/- Calvin&Hobbes collection.
24. Finish that 500 piece jigsaw of mine and get it framed.
25. Paint/sketch a masterpiece.
26. Fly/take the train/bus to another city for a concert.
26. Date the oversmart 'boy'. **

Note: ** = Done already

I tag Madhurima, and going with the tradition, "anybody who has nothing better to do".

10 comments:

coffee stain said...

oo oo i too have done a lot on that list...... minus the last.... and i promise i ain't doin that!

Epsilon said...

me like it..kinda did most of the stuff...kfc calvin and hobbes :) havent dated the oversmart boy...kissed a girl...
are u talking about those squeeky dog/horse thing they sell in front of grand....jekhane tiple it jumps....??
btw my email id is arpanroynus@gmail.com
mail me sometime

Madhurima said...

i love ur list. making lists is 'ur thing' in life. KUDOS!
n thanx for tagging me :)

Zahid said...

thats a funny list./...hope you do them all !!

Carter said...

you were in a movie?! Sickkk! which one?!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Kiss a girl....WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!
Girl on girl action...yaay yaay!!
:-P

Angry Voices said...

That literature prize isn't too far away.
Umm.. you want the C&H full 10 years collection? Available on email :D

dreamy said...

you've been in a movie? :O

which?!?!

Unknown said...

he he..this sounds fun. me will do too. i have ot hunt my list out first!

Llama said...

@ coffee
I would prefer that you did not do the last one. (Notice the unintended pun :P )

@ epsilon
Yep. Those squeaky things that they sell outside the Grand.

@ madhurima
But when are you going to do the tag?

@ zahid
I hope so too! :)

@ carter and dreamy
Just a student film by the above-mentioned Madhurima. I realized I have no talent, and you will probably never see me in any movie ever again. Unless someone pays me millions of bucks to embarrass myself.
But yeah, it is one thing off my list.

@ moolah
One track mind!

@ angry voices
Thankee :)
And no.. I want to spend that 6000/- and buy it from a bookstore. Online versions are never as fun.

@ hobgoblin
So glad that you are posting again :D