Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mew

I spoke to two cats today. They were walking along the wall that forms the view from my window.

I saw one first and mewed. White with black ears. He stopped, and gave me a long searching stare which said, "Well, so you called me. Now what?" I stared back blank. He waited a moment and was going along his way, when I mewed once more. He stopped again - hoping to be invited in for a tidbit. But I had none to spare. He guessed as much and walked on by. I'd already wasted enough of his time.

The second was younger; grey and white. I mewed. He stopped too, but had to follow big brother up ahead. He gave me a look and walked on by.

I might collect something for them to eat one of these days. Once I get the fridge working.

4 comments:

coffee stain said...

you are this generations cat whisperer :P

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

cat food in the fridge...why not why not?

Madhurima said...

didnt u hav biscuits to give them?

dreamy said...

Yes, it must be very nice making friends with cats....

but I have noticed je cats really don't like me...can you give me some tips?