Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lullaby to me

Going to keep this short. I'm supersleepy and greatly addicted to Typing Maniac on FB. I'm not even terribly good at it. I've been cranky and spaced out for much of the evening. Now, I feel better. I wish the buses would not be so crowded. I'm getting a little tired of worrying about commutes. A cat turned at my mew today. And I saw people playing chess below the Gariahat flyover, just beside the loo. Some blogger had written about it a year back - either Dreamy or Onnesha I think. Well, I've finally seen it. I'm not hungry, but I feel like some chips or momos about now. Nite nite.

5 comments:

Madhurima said...

isnt that chess thingy really cool? i love that!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

i played chess with a college goer there.I was waiting for a friend,and this guy comes up to me for a game of chess.I was losing before I left it. :)

dreamy said...

Momos. I could do with some momos rightaway.

sreemanti said...

very very neat :)

sreemanti said...

very very neat :)