Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March

It's been awhile since I've been here. An almost constant state of depression has kept me away. But now -- and I'm NOT trivialising this -- now, I've rediscovered chocolate. You just need to be feeling sufficiently unhappy about life to really appreciate the magic of chocolate -- and now, since life is not being terribly pleasant, I'm gorging on chocs. So far, it's working. And getting fat is far from my mind.

It's been an eventful February that's brought on many hurried decisions -- made and changed. It was an emotionally charged month with many deep breaths and too many complaints. I'm glad March is here. Emotional isn't my gig really. I always thought I was the Phoebe Buffay type -- flakey, wise, a little blonde in the head, armed with a guitar I can't play, and a smelly cat that my boyfriend insists is gay. But February proved (to me at least) that I'm not as detached as I'd always made myself believe. Luckily, the month is over. A new chapter begins. Welcome home, March.

7 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

You have no idea,how glad i am.Feb,the shortest month seemed never ending.

coffee stain said...

heh... feb was far from fab eh.....

Tangerine said...

good luck with march :)

Unknown said...

Feb is my happiest month coz its birthday month for me but this Feb was very blah. I need July. :)
And aaah...chocolate.

Madhurima said...

am glad feb is over too...not coz it was bad for me but coz march is closer to my summer vacation!! :P

dreamy said...

I think I am Phoebe Too

Llama said...

@ Moo
Whew!

@ Coffee
You can say that again.

@ Tangerine
Thankoo thankoo. :)

@ Hobgoblin
Huppy Budday :D I gorged on chocolate this month. I need June.

@ Madz
You, my dear, are a lucky miss.

@ Dreamy
Should we have a contest? 'Choose the best Phoebe'?