Friday, September 5, 2008

Life in (not-really) Bullet Points

The other day, my auto-wala got caught by the cop for going the wrong way on a one-way street. I felt bad for the dude -- he did drop me closer to office, but then... I didn't ask him to go that way... he chose to on his own. I just sat tight for the ride.

This morning, my auto-wala dropped me still closer to office. I suspect he was hitting on me... but I can't be sure.

I saw a very ugly cat on the road today.

My office-buddy-cum-colleague is sick. Now is the right time to go tsk-tsk.

There's this bunch of movies that I want to catch:
  • Rock On!!
  • A Wednesaday
  • Tahaan

I don't know when I'm going to get the time. Sigh. There's also an Arabic movie playing at Fame... but that's a lil outta the way.

This is another of those meaningless posts that ramble on.

Wish for the day: A trip to the zoo would be nice.

Wish for the month: Nokia N73... you are going to be mine.

Wish for the year: 120 days -- get over fast!

6 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

I don't know how your review will read but I found 'Rock On!!' so-so. A well made film at the most. Nothing to go ga-ga over. And yes, Farhan sounds exactly like his father, the same husky voice.

And yes, the last two films need some checking-out. Plan to see 'A Wednesday' soon. rediff ran a nice review.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

y do u want the year to get over so early???

loony girl said...

i wanna see those movies too...

coffee stain said...

a. there are way more weird animals out on the streets....

b. added to "the list"

c. this be trainin toh... psst kore
hobe hobe

..... you could lay back and watch the stars tho....

Llama said...

@ WIAN?
Sadly, I doubt if I'll end up seeing Rock On! But Tahaan I really really want to see. Pray for me.

@ Moo
It's not the year. Just a set of 120 days.

@ Solo
Have you ended up seeing any of 'em?

@ Coffee
Thankoo for adding to the list :D
And not stars... UFOs. :P

onnesha said...

watched rock on and tahaan.
they be very brilliant.go watch if you havent already.