Monday, December 7, 2009

Wishing for boy-dom

Dressing up is a complete waste of time. Expensive also. Have always felt it and still do. It gives me palpitations. To the extent that sometimes I wish I were a boy. Then I'd wear one pair of jeans for one month, and own five pairs of tee-shirts. Bas. As it is I've no idea how to put eyeliner. And I'm like a shy guy in a lingerie store when it comes to eyeshadow, blush, foundation and the like.

I wish cosmetics were never invented only. And even fashion. Necessity?? Bah! Humbug! Buy me books, chips, mushrooms and movies instead any day!

Sigh. Stuck in the wrong body maybe?

6 comments:

coffee stain said...

oi, bawali naki, focus focus !!!!

What's In A Name ? said...

u shound lyke Ontora Maali in that film - Mr ya Miss

Madhurima said...

i'll teach u how to put eyeliner. its easy!! :P

E said...

isn't the satisfaction worth it (men staring at you)? unless you hate the attention.

Anonymous said...

How does it matter...cosmetics, good clothes...shob ei maya

Llama said...

@ Coffee:
Scared u be? ;)

@ WIAN?
You have watched that movie? Baaje na?

@ Mads
I cant see straight. I think that's the problem.

@ Elda
Once, twice a year is fine. But more often than that, I can do without the attention.

@ Inihos
:D theek bolli. Shob e maya.