Friday, May 29, 2009

Fresh beginnings

I'd like to start over. For everything. Like going to the start of the race again, despite having run a third already. Like ending a mobile Sudoku game midway because it's not going to be a Hall of Fame score this time anyway, so why not start anew with a record-breaker in sight.

There's this official review that I have to write tomorrow. Will follow it up with an unofficial one - I'd like to. One of my bestest friends is in the movie - and jolly good in it too.

Para 2 is not related to Para 1. Just more of my disjointed thoughts.

In Thane, I once saw a rainbow - the whole deal - from end to end. I wrote about it somewhere, don't remember where. But if ever there was a message from God, this was it. I don't know what the message was, just that not everyone gets to see the whole rainbow stand atop a field for almost 15 minutes while you walk towards it, and it takes its time, but it slowly fades away.

In Thane, there was this star that I used to look at. I don't see it here. The pollution keeps it hidden away.

In Kolkata, there's this Rooster that crosses my road everyday. Yesterday he was with a hen, and my day was goodish. Today, he shat while crossing - I think that wasn't such a good omen.

1 comment:

causticji said...

That's an interesting set of disjointed thoughts. Ah, disjoint. Now that's one of my favourite words.