Tuesday, December 16, 2008

After the vacation

Now, I'm terribly tired. I need a vacation to get over this. Some famous retro dude (Charles Lamb I think) once said, "No man needs a vacation as much as one who has just returned from one.

5 plane rides and 9 days later, I'm a tired woman with one more plane ride to go tomorrow. KL made a shopaholic out of a non-shopper, and I think I've developed strong calf muscles following 8-10-hour-long promenades down snazzy malls and never-ending lines of stores. Contrary to public opinion though, shopping in Kuala Lumpur is pretty expensive. Pretty pretty. The cheap place is Bangkok. That's next on my list.

Expect more on the trip over the next few days. With pics and all.

And I'm very glad to get back to Indie-style meals again. Minus the Malaysian groundnut oil smell.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

no u are not tired woman...u r abroad gone woman :P
aamio jaabo :(

loony girl said...

i agree with so!! :(
i hope u had fun fun fun!!!

coffee stain said...

:P
welcome back

What's In A Name ? said...

now we know why the posts have gone amissin

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hmpfh!! people here need more vacations than u...hmpfh hmpfh....did u get me anything from KL????

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

lol i totally get what youre saying about needing one vacation to get over the other... bloody tiring and much exercise goes into lugging luggage and self from here to there... awful !

glad u are back.. welcome :) hug

Anonymous said...

haha…my ma always says that after a holiday, especially when u have to unpack! this is hobgoblin by the way.

Madhurima said...

"Malaysian groundnut oil smell"

mmmmm...somehow that sounds pretty yum! tho clearly u didnt like it!!!

causticji said...

Did you have satay from the roadside carts?

Angry Voices said...

It's kinda intriguing imagining you resembling a big bazar ad